Our Plant & Equipment
Our modern fleet is pro-actively serviced by our plant and motor mechanics. A full time plant mechanic is employed to deal with reactive repairs. Regular maintenance enables us to maintain our plant and equipment at full operability and in compliance with manufacturer and regulatory requirements.
- Plant operators undertake daily pre-start checks to ensure equipment is operational and safe to use prior to leaving our depot.
- Any defective equipment is either immediately repaired or withdrawn from service until repairs are completed.
- Modern fleet of trucks, mulchers, EWPS, Hi-Ab trucks, stump grinders
- Latest tools, machinery and necessary safety equipment to ensure a safe and professional project.
- Our staff are highly experienced with tree removals using mobile cranes, and our lead climbers are qualified as riggers and dogmen.
Our comprehensive range of resources allows us to have over 20 teams out in the field on a daily basis, covering a greater area of NSW than many of our competitors. That means, we are more than likely in your area right now!